July 21, 2011

Shoes

It's a week of Vacation Bible School at my church, and it's keeping me busy.  I know, most pastors leave VBS for others to run, but I can't let them have all the fun, can I?  I've been running one of the "stations" as well as taking pictures that will be made into a slide show at the end of the week....The past few days have been long, but now my focus is shifting, to taking care of my wife who is scheduled to have surgery this morning.... Is it strange that, of all the pictures of cute kids and smiling faces I've taken this week, I'm drawn to this one?  Is it because of the simplicity of it, in contrast to the hectic complexity of the week?  Or maybe it's just that it's different from all the much more action-oriented photos I've snapped these past few days....

No comments: