July 22, 2007

Meme: random facts

Dan Mayes tagged me with this meme; Here are the rules:
1) Players start with 8 random facts about themselves
2) Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts
3) Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged

  1. I took accordion lessons when I was a kid.
  2. I've been interviewed for BBC radio.
  3. I once got paid to wear a monster costume and scare people.
  4. I've been to the top of Lassen Peak, Half Dome, and Mt. Whitney.
  5. I'm a native Californian and I currently live in California (but my oldest son was born in Indiana).
  6. I've spent one year (52 weeks) of my life counseling camp.
  7. I'm almost halfway through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
  8. I was the "Outstanding Senior Man" for Chapman University's class of '93.

I'm not much for tagging folks, so I'm going to break the rules and say anyone who wants can take part on their blog or on my blog's comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing. The accordion is awesome! Bet you were a Weird Al fan.