April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Around Easter, pastors don't have a whole lot of free time for activities like blogging. Especially when they spend the first half of the week at Yosemite. Well, I'll be writing again soon. In the meantime, you can view some more photos I took in Yosemite (and one that my friend Brenda took) by clicking here. And you can also read my Easter sermon (if you so desire) by clicking on the link to the right. It might be the last sermon I post online for awhile, because the printer connected to my office computer died, and I'll need to type my sermons on a computer that has a printer ... and that computer isn't online, and isn't compatible with the one that is. Perhaps I haven't been feeding the hamsters that turn the wheels inside my old computer (and it's accompanying printer) enough food.

No comments: