June 13, 2008

Too Close, a Little Too Close

Some guy paid $100,000 to attend game 4 of the NBA finals (and watch the Lakers blow a 24-point lead). I feel a lot better now about spending a mere one percent of that to buy annual passes for my family to go to Disneyland.

So here are some pictures from this week's visit to Disneyland/California Adventure. The first is at the exit to the Toy Story Midway Mania ride, which is a combination ride/shooting gallery. (I scored 129,000 points, thank you very much).

This second picture is merely to show why there aren't many pictures of me here or at my photo site. I'm the photographer, although sometimes one of my boys will ask to take a picture. However, they're still in the learning stages when it comes to zooming in and out on the telephoto lens....

1 comment:

Adam Gonnerman said...

I always wonder what people who lay out large amounts of cash like that for stupid things do for a living. With $100,000 I could retire my entire debt from college and otherwise, and do a whole lot of other good things as well.