June 11, 2006

A Little Break

This week is Vacation Bible School at church. The week after, I leave for Virginia & the Summer Collegium. Most likely, I will not be writing much (at least not for this blog) until I return from Virginia & a 4th of July backpacking trip I'm taking with friends. Maybe an update or two to let you know what I'm up to. But after the 4th, I'm sure I'll have lots to write about. In the meantime, some updates:

The "Rest Stop Ahead" sign has fallen down, although it's still laying on the side of the road.

He of the late-night phone call was baptized in church today. :-)

Ethan has been cast as "Magic Carpet." Hooray for Ethan!

Carpet doesn't say much, but he sure is funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Safe travels and all that!

Anonymous said...

It occurs to me that I should say hello, since I read your blog often. As someone that shared dinner nightly and a common hallway throughout seminary, I admired your ministry then and continue to receive inspiration from your family now! Kyle and I are in Nashville TN; he continues in ministry and I am trying a new venture, having finished two years at Vanderbilt Law School. We have a brand new little one of our own, who has his own website - www.austinharris.net; all is great with us and I am delighted to continue to follow you not from a distance so much as from your reflections and e-ministry.
Anyway, happy vacation bible school week! Just wanted to say hello & send love -
Elisa Mineck Harris