January 12, 2006

At Least I'm #1 In Something

The second week of the month is usually the most demanding when it comes to my writing. That's when I'm working on my church newsletter article and my local newspaper article. In addition, this week I'm catching up on work I didn't do last week, when we were trekking to San Francisco, painting my son's bedroom, recovering from New Year's, etc.... So sometimes, during the second week of the month, I don't post much on my blog, and especially this month....

This coming weekend, I'll be taking two of my youth to a regional retreat for 6th-8th graders. One of them is rather insecure, and it took a lot of work to convince him to attend his first church camp experience. Hopefully it will go well. Regardless, I should have a good story or two for next week.

Meanwhile, I remain content with the knowledge that my blog is STILL the #1 google search return for "famous flying wiener."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last line cracked me up. I once stayed in a hotel in Cleveland that I booked online. The site boasted that the hotel featured a resturant. When I got there the restaurant was "Darryl's Weiner World". I kid you not. I guess Cleveland just can't compare to California for roadside attractions!