December 12, 2005

Personal Update

Yesterday after church, a group of 13 went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I was all excited about this, since we haven't done something like this at our church in a long time (except for the youth group). I even wanted to take a picture of everyone who went to post on this blog or on the church's blog/website. But, I left the camera at home. Just as well. The night ended with the kids who came fighting and arguing over who got to ride in what car....The movie was good, though.

The other day I had a talk with my 8 year old about Santa Claus. He's a pretty smart kid, and we figured it's time. My wife was worried he'd get all upset, but he found the whole thing hysterical. He laughed and laughed. And now he's excited to be "in the know" on this adult secret.

Ho ho ho!

No comments: