February 23, 2012

Moving On

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I haven't been blogging.  Life is always changing, and it seems time for me to move on to something else.

One of the reasons I started this blog was to have a creative outlet at a time when I had limited opportunities to be creative.  I have many more opportunities these days, and so my need to have a blog has diminished.  And frankly, most of my posts in recent months have been somewhat boring to me, and if they are boring to me, then surely they must be boring to others.  (One of my guiding principles when I write a sermon is that it has to at least keep my attention, if no one else's.  I think the same principle applies here.  This blog hasn't been keeping my attention, and therefore I certainly can't expect it to keep the attention of anyone else.)

If you still want to keep up with what I'm doing (and even have access to occasional essays I write), then you can find me on facebook (www.facebook.com/dannybradfield).  I will "friend" almost anyone I've met or heard of prior to receiving a friend request, although I usually deny friend requests to people I've never heard of.  However, anyone and everyone is welcome to "subscribe" to my facebook page.

Also, I post my sermons every week at dannybradfield.blogspot.com. Check them out. Most of them are pretty good, if I may say so myself. (A few of them are duds; I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.)

Finally, when my domain registration at fieldofdandelions.com expires, I think this blog will go back to its old address at fieldofdandelions.blogspot.com.  The old posts will remain there indefinitely, I guess.

It's been a fun journey.  Thanks for being my companion.

Danny

No comments: